Hang out and play board games in a whole new way! Filled with a growing list of easy to pick up 2-4 player games and delightful interactions, there is something for everyone to discover.
• Play games from our library—no set up, clean up, or explaining rules!
• Talk, eat pizza, toss cards, roll dice, and move your pawn to victory!
• Easy to host up to 3 of your friends, never will you have to play alone again!
A total of 4 players can play together, or as little as 2. That means you plus 1-3 of your friends.
If you don't have friends, you can play in practice mode! Just start practice mode from your friends menu and the houseplants will pop in to play with you. They're not super talkative, but they do like to win! Once they have joined you, start any game from the games menu, even one you don't own yet.
Make sure you are friends on the Oculus platform first and that your friend has Neverboard downloaded!
1. Press the Oculus button on the right controller to bring up the Oculus toolbar.
2. Tap "Add Friend".
3. Search by name or username to find and add them.
4. Once you are Oculus friends, make sure your friend downloads the Neverboard app from the Oculus store.