We are an indie studio with interesting and challenging projects to work on. Our remote team has built a culture that is highly collaborative, demonstrates a willingness to give and receive feedback, shares techniques and ideas, and is goal driven. While our games can be wacky -- we are serious about the work that goes into making high quality experiences.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your technical artwork
- Knowledge of the Unreal Engine art pipeline and the principles of PBR
- Experience with 3D UE development, including Blueprint scripting, modeling, texturing, materials, lighting, shaders, rendering, VFX and UI workflows
- Good fundamental art skills (proportion, color, composition) with a working knowledge of industry art tools (Max, Maya, Blender, ZBrush, Substance, Photoshop, etc.)
- Be highly collaborative and communicative in english
- Ability to work effectively in a remote agile team
It is a plus if you also:
- Have abilities in one or more related art disciplines-- such as modeling or animation
- Are familiar with optimizing for mobile or VR
- Are proficient with high-level coding and scripting languages (C#, Python, etc).
- Have worked with V-Ray
- Have familiarity with Perforce / Git or any source control software
- Have game experience
We offer a robust benefits package that is flexible to meet both individual and family needs. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged, and we offer a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Evernever Games is committed to creating an inclusive and safe work environment that reflects the diversity of the world around us. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.