We are an indie studio with interesting and challenging projects to work on. Our remote team has built a culture that is highly collaborative, demonstrates a willingness to give and receive feedback, shares techniques and ideas, and is goal driven. While our games can be wacky -- we are serious about the work that goes into making high quality experiences.
- Deep knowledge of C++ as used in UE4 and Blueprint scripting applied to desktop PC development
- Experience with UE4 rendering concepts such as real-time and baked lighting, cubemap and planar reflections, MP4 movie playback, and camera post processing
- Experience profiling game builds to determine and provide fixes for performance bottlenecks
- Ability to quickly prototype features from verbal or written design concepts
- Experience with version control software such as Git or Perforce
- Great English written and verbal communication; able to collaborate with artists and designers
- Ability to work effectively in a remote agile team
It is a plus if you:
- Have shipped a UE4 title with a significant engineering contribution
- Are able to provide code samples or share Git repositories of your work
- Have worked with V-Ray for Unreal or UE4’s PixelStreaming technology
- Have experience working with VR or AR with UE4
- Are comfortable interfacing directly with clients using video conferencing software
We offer a robust benefits package that is flexible to meet both individual and family needs. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged, and we offer a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Evernever Games is committed to creating an inclusive and safe work environment that reflects the diversity of the world around us. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.