We are an indie studio who believes the next generation of games will be social and immersive. Our remote team has built a culture that is highly collaborative, demonstrates a willingness to give and receive feedback, shares techniques and ideas, and is goal driven. While our games are often wacky -- we are serious about the work that goes into making the best games for friends to play together.
- Deep knowledge of C++ as used in UE4 and Blueprint scripting applied to mobile, dedicated game console, or VR development
- Strong understanding of UE4 multiplayer development, including: RPCs, replicated actor properties, the networked player lifecycle, and networking throughput optimization
- Experience profiling networked game builds to determine and provide fixes for performance bottlenecks
- Ability to quickly prototype features from verbal or written design concepts
- Experience with version control software such as Git or Perforce
- Great English written and verbal communication; able to collaborate with artists and designers
- Ability to work effectively in a remote agile team
It is a plus if you:
- Have shipped a UE4 mobile or VR title with a significant engineering contribution
- Are familiar with content creation best-practices and hardware limitations of resource constrained devices
- Have experience working with the Oculus Quest
- Are able to provide code samples or share Git repositories of your work
We offer a robust benefits package that is flexible to meet both individual and family needs. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged, and we offer a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Evernever Games is committed to creating an inclusive and safe work environment that reflects the diversity of the world around us. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.