We are a small indie studio making games on mobile and for VR. Our team is highly collaborative, contribute to a positive working environment by demonstrating a willingness to give and receive feedback, share techniques and ideas, and expect others to do the same. While our games are often wacky, we are serious about the work that goes into making the best games for friends to play together.
- Knowledge of and experience in project management methodologies and tools
- Highly organized with an understanding of how to wrangle both creative and tech
- Flexible and agile to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with verbal and written communications skills in english
- Ability to work effectively in a remote agile team
It is a bonus if you:
- Have experience shipping a game
- Have certifications in Scrum or PMP/PMI
- Are bilingual in Spanish/English or Portuguese/English
- Have experience in technical documentation
- Enjoy playing casual games on any platform; from Uno to Vacation Simulator
We offer a robust benefits package that is flexible to meet both individual and family needs. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged, and we offer a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Evernever Games is committed to creating an inclusive and safe work environment that reflects the diversity of the world around us. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.