We are a small indie studio making games on mobile and for virtual reality. Our team is highly collaborative, contribute to a positive working environment by demonstrating a willingness to give and receive feedback, share techniques and ideas, and expect others to do the same. While our games are often wacky, we are serious about the work that goes into making the best games for friends to play together.
- Experience in the design and implementation of backend systems and databases that you’d be happy to support forever
- Knowledge of one or more of the following languages for backend development: Python, Node.js, C++, Java
- Strong skills in writing effective, maintainable and well-documented code
- Experience interfacing with Facebook’s Graph API and OAuth systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in english
- Ability to work effectively in a remote agile team
It is a plus if you:
- Are able to provide code samples or share Git repositories of your work
- Have experience in game development, especially with multiplayer games
- Have experience with Unreal Engine or Unity related server technologies
- Have experience with Android / iOS game development
- Enjoy playing casual games on any platform; from Uno to Vacation Simulator
We offer a robust benefits package that is flexible to meet both individual and family needs. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged, and we offer a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Evernever Games is committed to creating an inclusive and safe work environment that reflects the diversity of the world around us. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.