We are an indie studio who believes the next generation of games will be social and immersive. Our remote team has built a culture that is highly collaborative, demonstrates a willingness to give and receive feedback, shares techniques and ideas, and is goal driven. While our games are often wacky -- we are serious about the work that goes into making the best games for friends to play together.
- Proven artistic leadership on one or more releases from concept to launch
- Portfolio of work with original compelling visuals with both realistic and stylized styles
- Experience generating and developing conceptual ideas from prototype through finished product
- Thorough understanding of art pipelines and technical constraints for 3D games
- Highly collaborative and communicative
It is a plus if you also:
- Have experience working with Unreal Engine
- Have shipped a title for or are familiar with optimizing for Oculus Quest
- Competency and willingness to execute as a 3d art generalist; modeling, shading, rigging, animation, lighting may all be relevant skills
- Enjoy playing casual games on any platform; from Uno to Vacation Simulator
We offer a robust benefits package that is flexible to meet both individual and family needs. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged, and we offer a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Evernever Games is committed to creating an inclusive and safe work environment that reflects the diversity of the world around us. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.